Marlboro New Jersey 07746
- Treatment of 25 General Insect Pests for the Full Interior and Exterior Perimeter ~ Acrobat Ants/Crazy Ants/Little Black Ants/Odorous House Ants/Pavement Ants/Thief Ants/Large Yellow Ants/Palmetto Bugs/Brown Banded Tree Roaches/Pennsylvania Roaches/Wood Roaches/Oriental Roaches/Boxelder Beetles/Lady Bugs/Centripedes/Clover Mites/Earwigs/Millipedes/Pill Bugs/Silverfish/Crickets/Spiders/Ground Beetle/Elm Leaf Beetle/Drug Store Beetle
- Excluded in the Plan ~ Bed Bugs/German Roaches/Rats/Carpenter Ants/Termites/Carpenter Bees/Wood Destroying Beetles/Fleas/Ticks/Pharoah Ants/Citronella Ants/Carpet Beetles/Springtails/Honey Bees/Free Flying Insects/Mosquitoes/Drain Flies/Fruit Flies/Sewer and Blow Flies/Squirrels/Snakes/Birds
- Treat Interior Spot / Space / Crack and Crevice Spray and/or Dusting Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Kitchen,Basement,Living Room, Basement, Garage,Storage Shed,Utility Room, Accessible Entry point of attic, all accessible finished and unfinished areas
- Spray Exterior of Home / Perimeter of Foundation / Perimeter of Property Line / Ornamentals up to 10 feet high using a Back Pack and / or JD-9 Sprayer
- Mosquito and Tick Exterior Perimeter Spraying up to 1 acre plus Turf and Ornamentals during peak season.
- Install Exterior Perimeter Mice Bait Stations and also Utility Room and Garage Areas and check / maintain every 90 days
- 4 corner Termite Baiting Station FREE Installation and every 90 day monitoring. Exterior Perimeter Exposed Soil will be covered under prevention plan. Subslab injection and interior treatment will be an extra fee if ever necessary to maintain a termite free structure
- 50% off Wildlife Control for 1 emergency project in a year
Call now for a Consultation and Inspection 732-640-5488
2. Many times vacant houses have been vacant for a long time and are sold at what appears to be a great price. However, vacant houses sometimes develop some hidden problems that eliminate the savings. Some hidden problems may be:
a. Broken or leaking pipes in the wall that are not visible
b. Sheet rock or plaster damage to the walls or ceilings caused by improper heating. (If the house was not being heated and the house interior temperature dropped to the freezing point, the result can be some serious damage.)
c. Animals, such as squirrels, birds, or raccoons, have moved into the attic.
To be sure that the bargain price on a vacant house is really a bargain, we have two recommendations: First, get a good home inspection, and second, get exact repair cost of any repairs that the inspector recommends. In other words, don't guess at repairs for which there could be hidden costs.
3. A house that has been vacant for a long time (over a year) one should really try to find out why it remained vacant for so long. One should investigate the following:
a. Was the house over priced? Houses that are priced right usually sell.
b. Is it an estate sale? Most times the house can't be sold till the estate is settled.
c. Is there a structural problem?
d. Is there an environmental problem? A vacant house with a water leak is a prime candidate for mold.
e. Has there been an environmental clean up from a leaking in ground oil tank?
f. Is there a termite damage problem?
in your Basement, Garage, Shed and Decking, and Yard
Call for a free inspection
ASAIN MOSQUITOES NEW JERSEY 732-309-4209
- Vector control aimed at mosquito eradication. Habitat change: removing stagnant water and other breeding areas; pesticides; natural predators; and trapping.
- Disease prevention, using prophylactic drugs and vaccines; and preventing mosquito bites, with insecticides, nets and repellents.
Call for a free inspection